TASTE & VERSATILITY
For Crave-worthy Crunch and Unlimited Versatility, Think California Almonds.
With their buttery taste and one-of-a-kind crunch, California almonds pair perfectly with all kinds of ingredients. Almonds have a subtle flavor and multidimensional texture that complements without overpowering. Almonds are available in an impressive array of forms that can be used in any product or formulation concept.
California almonds are available in 15 different forms, many with a powerful crunch.
- Whole natural almonds
- Diced Almonds
- Halved almonds
- Almond Flour
- Ground almonds
- Almond Meal
- Slivered almonds
- Almond Oil
- Chopped almonds
- Almond Butter
- Sliced almonds
- Almond Paste
- Flaked almonds
- Almond Milk
- Blanched almonds
- Almonds are reported as the favorite nut among food professionals because of their taste (86 percent), visual appeal (70 percent), versatility (52 percent) and texture (62 percent).1
- A recent study among food professionals found that almonds are rated highly on taste appeal (70 percent) and consumer demand (74 percent), both key attributes for product selection.2
- Consumers worldwide rate almonds as the nut that best delivers crunch.3
With so many different forms to work with, almonds fit seamlessly into most types of products and dishes.
Click here for more information on the many different almond forms.
1. 2012 North America Volume Driver AAU Study.
2. CPG AAU Study, September 2014.
3. Global Perceptions Study, Sterling-Rice Group, 2013.